Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Chapter 4: December Goals, Zumba, One Month to 2015


December is here and so is my GYM membership! I registered for GoodLife Fitness in November with my workplace (I get really good discount so instead of paying $60/month, I pay $29) and it started December 1st.

Me and the bestie, Anissa, went to go workout but they apparently, couldn't find me on the system. So, we had to wait for one of the fitness advisors to come check the computer to try and locate my name. Thankfully, I had not deleted the confirmation of payment email I got as well as the corporate welcome package PDF. That was enough evidence to prove I paid. Instead of sending us home, they let us in for FREE (Anissa pass is only for one location, so I was suppose to pay $5 bucks but that never happened) and informed me if they cant find me still, they will give me a pass till it shows up on their system (Wow, so nice).

Finch station location is the closest one to me (10 minute bus/5 minute car) so I wanted to go there and see where everything was located especially the Zumba room. After changing, we clearly found the zumba room from all the loud music. We ended up joining in; talk about FUN! After that we did stair master, treadmill, and some squats! My friend is evil when it comes to the gym, she like my personal trainer who isn't paid. I really had to push myself but it was a good overall workout. Whenever, my heart rate would go to 160+ Anissa would tell me to slow down, esp on the treadmill. I suck at running long distance, but interval training is a start!

In terms of goals for December, I of course want to get some results, but want to be more dedicated to my workouts and eating habits. My friend Lina, got me this cool book called "Cinch" and it centres on stopping cravings and lose weight etc. So, Im gonna look into it and see how I can implement it. Now that I have a gym membership with a gym that has locations on every subway stop, I can't use many excuses anymore. Going to still combine my home workouts but go to the gym as well.
I LOVE these Shoes...
Overall goal is to workout 4-5 times a week using home workouts, weights, gym cardio and Zumba classes. For food, Im going to make a eating schedule and continue my preps.

New Year is approaching with that obviously "new goals new me" status. I just want to continue this goal and show improvement now, than waiting till 2015 comes around and hop on the "New Year Resolution Train"

Guess will wait and see. Had an awesome week so far, going to the gym with the bestie and by myself in the morning (which is rare for me). 2-3 more workouts this week =3

Till Next Time...
Yumoyori <3~

No comments:

Post a Comment